Sunday, February 9, 2020

68 Team Tournament Field Projection - 02/09/2020

Here is my first full field projection list for this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.  Included in this release are the Top 4 Seeds in each Regional, assigned according to NCAA Bracketing Principles.  This is based on all games played through Saturday, February 8th.

Also included is a listing from 1-68 of the teams I am projecting would be in the field if it were selected today.

Finally, I have included the 12 Teams on the outside looking, in ranked order from 69-80.

As a caveat, this is a projection of what I feel the NCAA Selection Committee would do, not necessarily what I would do if I was the selection committee.

What is not included today (But may be by tomorrow morning) is bracket, with teams placed according to bracketing principles.  Future updates typically will include this, and can sometimes lead to seedings that vary from the S-Curve.  However, the Badgers are on in an hour and I have run out of time this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment